Phil Wright : Component Factory

Sunday, August 14, 2005

microISV, Web Design #3

Another Contender

Just when I thought I was only going to get a single designer submit an idea another has entered the contest with a design. This is quite different but also a good effort and certainly worth considering with some changes.

You can see the design using this list.

Second Contender

I instructed the designer to remove the extra design elements like the stop button on the top of the page. It does look a little like a WinAmp design at the moment but by removing those it does have potential.

1 Comments:

  • I like it.
    I'm not sure what the power button is doing there, but it has a nice look.

    Of the previous two desings I like the first one better (website_21.gif), it has a sleaker feel.

    All the designs are very pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home